Bio Medical technician (Level 03)
Institute of Medical Sciences (IMS) is a creation of eminent academic people to provide high-quality medical education at an affordable cost to achieve universal health care.
- Registered in Private Health Sector Regulatory Council (PHSRC), Sri Lanka.
- Registered in Tertiary and Vocational Education Commission (TVEC), Sri Lanka.
- Theory and practical – 12 months
- On the Job Training – 06 months
Minimum qualification – Gr.10 – Gr.11.
Age between 18 to 45.
The candidates who qualify the above conditions will undergo a screening test. Only the successful candidate from this screening can register for the program.
National Competency Standards
Competency Standard Code – N85S010Q2L4
- N85S001U03Install and service operating theatre equipment
- N85S001U04 Install and service physiotherapy rehabilitation equipment
- N85S001U05Install and service dental equipment