Child Care Giver (NVQ Level 04)
Institute of Medical Sciences (IMS) is a creation of eminent academic people to provide high-quality medical education at an affordable cost to achieve universal health care.
- Registered in Private Health Sector Regulatory Council (PHSRC), Sri Lanka.
- Registered in Tertiary and Vocational Education Commission (TVEC), Sri Lanka.
- Theory and practical – 12 months
- On the Job Training – 06 months
- O/ Level or NVQ Level III Certificate
- Age between 18 to 45.
- The candidates who qualify the above conditions will undergo a screening test. Only the successful candidate from this screening can register for the program.
National Competency Standards
Competency Standard Code – N85S010Q2L4
Child Care Centre Operation (Child Care Giver) NVQ Level IV Certificate
- N85S021U01 Maintain housekeeping standards
- N85S021U02 Arrange Physical Environment
- N85S021U03 Maintain health, safety and effective environment
- N85S021U04 Provide Food and Beverages
- N85S021U05 Provide physical care
- N85S021U06 Foster holistic development of children
- N85S021U07 Administer Medications and Provide First Aids
- N85S021U08 Carry out Child Care Centre Administration Activities
- N85S021U09 Maintain Professionalism
- N85S021U10 Care of a child with special needs