Helper (NVQ Level 02)
Institute of Medical Sciences (IMS) is a creation of eminent academic people to provide high-quality medical education at an affordable cost to achieve universal health care.
- Registered in Private Health Sector Regulatory Council (PHSRC), Sri Lanka.
- Registered in Tertiary and Vocational Education Commission (TVEC), Sri Lanka.
- 05 Months
- Minimum qualification Gr. 08
- Age between 18 to 45.
- The candidates who qualify the above conditions will undergo a screening test. Only the successful candidate from this screening can register for the program.
National Competency Standards
Competency Standard Code – N85S010Q2L4
Care Giver (Client with special needs) NVQ Level IV certificate
- N85S021U01 Maintain Housekeeping Standards
- N85S021U02 Arrange Physical Environment