Pharmacy Technician (NVQ Level 04)
Institute of Medical Sciences (IMS) is a creation of eminent academic people to provide high-quality medical education at an affordable cost to achieve universal health care.
- Registered in Private Health Sector Regulatory Council (PHSRC), Sri Lanka.
- Registered in Tertiary and Vocational Education Commission (TVEC), Sri Lanka.
- Theory and practical – 12 months
- On the Job Training – 06 months
- O/ Level or NVQ Level III
- Age between 18 to 45.
- The candidates who qualify the above conditions will undergo a screening test. Only the successful candidate from this screening can register for the program.
National Competency Standards
Competency Standard Code – N85S012Q1L4
Pharmacy Technician NVQ Level IV
Register your seat
- N85S012U01 Maintain housekeeping requirements
- N85S012U02 Perform inventory related activities in a pharmacy
- N85S012U03 Help to the Pharmacist to compound and prepare medications
- N85S012U04 Help to the Pharmacist to dispense medicines
- N85S012U05Develop and maintain customer relationships